Why Aegis Cloud Disaster Recovery Services?
AEGIS Cloud Replication (CLR)
AEGIS Cloud Replication (CLR) enables continuous server backup, hardware-independent on-demand restoration and any-point-in-time recovery for important systems and critical data. When it's time to recover, the AEGIS CLR agent allows you to configure right to the cloud, right away. When a system volume or entire server fails, recovery of both system state and data from the Cloud can be performed from the management console, reducing the number of steps and time needed to recover a server to it's original state, improving achievable recovery time objectives (RTO).By replicating data to a central location, you can eliminate the need to do backups in the field and recover data more quickly. Unlike tape-based backup, there are no protection gaps, no scheduling requirements, no backup-related system slowdowns and no backup windows for administrators to manage.
AEGIS Cloud Replication Features
- Hassel Free Management – mange from a single unified console
- Precision – continuous byte - level real time data replication data protection
- Security – data is compressed & encrypted before sending to DR site
- Feature One-Click – easy failover and restore
- Asynchronous, Byte-level, Continuous Replication – minimum impact to production servers
- Replication Scheduling – provides the flexibility to schedule when replication occurs
- Supporting Heterogeneous Architecture – supports all major applications and operating systems
Next to AEGIS Cloud Testing & Recovery vServers Architecture (CTVS & CRVS)